Just Breathe......








"...There's a light at each end of this tunnel you shout cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out 
And these mistakes you've made 
You'll just make them again if you'll only try turnin' around


2Am and I'm still awake writing this song
If i get it all down on paper it's no longer inside of me threaten' the life it belongs to.
And I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd 
Cause these words are my diary screamin' out aloud 
And I know that you'll use them however you want to..."

I love this song. The melody, the harmony and lyrics; they are real and they tell a story. Hearing it now, made me realize something even more significant which took me a whole year to understand completely. Broken people tend to look back and react regrettably towards the mistakes and decision's they've made in life; praying that someone can turn back the hands of time. They wonder where life will lead them and if they will end up down a road of uncertainty or profound happiness. What I get out it is on a personal level and it hits home.At the end of the day we are all Broke at some point in our lifetime.What I understand more clearly now is that no matter how deep of a pit your problems create,you'll always need a hand to pull you back up to the surface. But how do you reach that hand? By changing and retracting the very "thing" that placed you there in that pit in the first place. Once it's depleted for good, you can live,you can move on;you can breathe.

-xoxo 

& happy march1st<3



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...