♫I know you once said to me -"This is exactly how it should feel when its meant to be".



"This is pretty self-explainatory. With 4,943,292 views or tuning out to the itunes.. I think i have literally sat in the dark, on the floor, back up against the wall, cranked up the volume to 10 as the beat&base caressingly vibrates in my ears,closing my eyes and slowly rocked and swayed my hips to this dramatic love-filled song about 1,000x+ times. Its not new-new but its great...By far one of my top fav. videos/songs. Including the back to back (blck&white to colored)themes for the video, going back in time from the 50's to the 00's time era. I absouletly loved Keys in this video, the music, the lyrics,the hair, the makeup and of course the styling choices for the outfits (throwbacks from the 70's/80's/90's)it was deep...&chadfreakingmichaelmurray<3." (kudos)
-amour.

-
cc...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...