RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY...

SO....other than the obvious fact that IT RAINED TODAY, the bad news was that my camera is surprisingly b.r.o.k.e ( i have no clue which little hands I should blame for feeling curiously touchy but someone will be paying; dearly.) SMH.. I  was looking forward to taking pictures outside by the lake and I'm highly upset about that. *sigh* I guess it's time to go shopping and replace my first love<3..in the meantime I decided to still get dressed,take the pictures inside with my righthand man (hp pavillion) and just tune out to itunes. Looking forward to some sunshine....

green cardigan girl you bring love to my world...
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
BCBG SHOES<3Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
NERDDDD...PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
.........THE END.

-XOXO...CC.

2 comments:

Kai said...

I LOVE that cardigan. Fashion is your destiny, girl!

Kaberi Sultana said...

heyyy there cutie ;)

--kaberi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...